- I need to redesign my site. There's a lot of reasons which boil down to there being no incentive to update my current one, and that the code is so basic... I'm thinking on several things and interface designs that are as clean as my present one without being so basic.
- Concurrent with that, a research blog. A place to stick ideas, news and random links that
peoplefigg points me to. Things I want to use in writing, stashed away to build into one evidence archive for when they come lock me up,
- I need to do something about the beer gut. I do no exercise. With my bike, I don't need to walk anywhere. At present, I'm thinking of taking up archery, and then when I am used to at least some physical exertion, some martial art. I don't want to go back to karate, as I'd just be re-learning things, and judo isn't my style (I'm tall and have long legs well suited to kicking). Something like jeet kune do, kung fu, or muay thai kickboxing perhaps. Once i get into that, back to karate as well.
- I need to crack on with writing. I've done nothing this past week. Strange Religion needs finishing, as does the fiction based off the nanotech dream I had in Edinburgh. Non-fiction, I need to write more for the Deus Ex game, rather than wanking about conspiracy design, and get Mirrorworld up to the point where I feel good releasing it to the public.
- Wasps and global warming are the big things for me right now. Enemy Territory about them is coming. </ol>
This is my last post to Livejournal. If you don't already know why, you haven't been paying attention. I moved my main activity over to…
I wrote a thing on Virtue Signalling in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. Originally posted at Dreamwidth, where people have commented. Please…
With thanks to Chuck Tingle. Let’s talk about mental health for a minute. Specifically, my experiences, because I can’t really talk…