The first is obvious: Design. I know the general type of look I want to go for, but I'm not a damn artist, I'm a programmer. I know more how I'm going to code this than how I'm going to have it look in the end, mainly because I find picking out the bits I like and don't like about other sites out there to be very easy, but can't come up with a tangible form of a design to save my life.
Content-wise however, things are easy. Or at least I think they are. Hence this post. The new site will have, in sections:
- Fiction - The fiction from here, cleared up and possibly rewritten in response to feedback, on the very unlikely chance that any of you bothers to do that any more.
- Nonfiction Roleplaying - Stuff on game design, conspiracy building, converting settings and systems, mechanical design and that sort of thing. An excuse for me to work more on the stuff I have.
- Science, Math and Programming - Because sometimes it's worth emptying my mind of such thoughts. Also gives me an excuse to ramble at length on cognitive science.
- A research blog. $DEITY knows I need to put that crap somewhere.
- Possibly some political stuff, though that's not certain.