- Damn, I write a lot of smokers.
- The motivating factors of any noir, but especially Dickensian cyberpunk noir, are cigarettes, hangovers, and dead people. Everything else is mix and match.
- I wonder if anyone knows where half these names are coming from. Except for the person who has a character named after her.
- Writing about a place I now live in is harder than writing about a place I want to live. I don't know if I could write Angel in Aspic again. But since it has served it's purpose as a sigil, maybe that's not so bad.
- Working out how to instantiate Man Blue is fucking hard.
- I need to work on the Asylum sequels at some point.
- And that damn superhero game. Settings come and go in my head. </ol>I think that about covers it.
Speak, puny humans.
This is my last post to Livejournal. If you don't already know why, you haven't been paying attention. I moved my main activity over to…
I wrote a thing on Virtue Signalling in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. Originally posted at Dreamwidth, where people have commented. Please…
With thanks to Chuck Tingle. Let’s talk about mental health for a minute. Specifically, my experiences, because I can’t really talk…