- Mesoamerican flavoured stuff for our alternate-setting Fireborn game.
- Initial plots for the Mage game.
- Jasper Fforde-style metafictional roleplaying. Over the Edge meets Jerry Cornelius and Continuum in a very well-stocked library.
- Systems for the Thatcherite 80's game. Every time I think I have one, I realise that it's shit.
- Time-travel fiction that's Continuum-esque
- Damnit, I want to do something that's space opera without it being something I'd not want to read.
- I wish I could draw. Then I'd have so much to show the world.
- Still pissed off about ice in the Laphroaig. I shouldn't be, but I am.
- If it weren't for work tomorrow I would be at Neon, getting more inspiration for the gnostic-post-Singularity stuff. Which I need to work on more.
- Mutants and Masterminds, done as a JLU-style troupe game.
- Has anyone done a giant robots/Gojira style RPG that doesn't have a shit system for upscaled combat?
- Oh, $DEITY. At some point soon my social life dies as I start writing for cash again. I need people willing to both drag me to the pub, and stop me from going to the pub until I've written enough.
- If I had a neural augmentation computer, what would I run on it?
What's on your mind? Tell me. Share ideas. Give me your inspiration! Give me information bukkake!
Just not deep-fried. There's a line drawn before there.