- Involuntary spasms from stress are a sign that things are not right. Doubly so if they mean I can't roll a cigarette.
- Different people deal with stress and depression in different ways, and I need some new ones.
- People's perceptions of other interpersonal things do not always match reality. Fuck'em if they can't realise this.
- It's possible to have a hangover despite not drinking anywhere as much as normal.
- Everything's fine when things are happening. Afterwards, people ask me things or try to tell me ten things at once, it all goes to shit.
- Even when it feels like everything's falling apart, other people think things work fine.
Talk to me before the week starts, give me something to get me through the day tomorrow. Tell me who you are and who you want to be. Tell me something strange, something sexy, and something that's just plain wrong.
Most importantly, talk to me.