Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous | Next


If I wanted to publish something in the UK, who would I use?

Who does the Writer's Bloc chapbooks, f'rex?


( 6 informants — We want information! )
Apr. 29th, 2007 12:16 am (UTC)
Apr. 29th, 2007 07:02 am (UTC)
I should be able to give you some ideas, but I'd need to know some details about the project you were thinking of. Feel free to email -- oldmotherchaos@livejournal.com will get to me :)
Apr. 29th, 2007 01:35 pm (UTC)
If you want to find out how Writers' Bloc do it, I'd talk to Andrew or Gav. Andrew, in particular, has been working in publishing since about the Jurassic.
Apr. 29th, 2007 03:46 pm (UTC)
I shall ply him with pints, then.
Apr. 29th, 2007 03:50 pm (UTC)
In the interval I have bumped into Gav on the Meadows - he says that Andrew does the editing and he does most of the rest. They use a printer down in Dorchester
Apr. 29th, 2007 06:05 pm (UTC)

Bloc edits, designs and publishes its own chapbooks. The printer it uses is Henry Ling Limited.

You have a lot of options in publishing your own stuff and it really helps to first define what you want to achieve and how you are going to move the finished product. Otherwise you might look back and wish you had done something quite different.

I'd be happy to have a leisurely chat about it which might help you go down the right path. I could manage Wed or Thurs evening in the Hoose.

( 6 informants — We want information! )



Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by Lilia Ahner