- I really want to say "Fuck the iPhone."
- It's sad that the Treo 680 is dead in the water, and Windows Mobile will blow goats until the heat death of the universe.
- If only the N95 had proper input, rather than those useless numbers...
- I quit my job. I'm no longer employed in financial services.
- I start a new job on Monday. IT support; from what I understand it's very close to what I was doing when I was living in Munich.
- Stop fucking laughing. I know.
- I've really missed being on mailing lists with cool, inventive people. I'm just waiting for them to tell me to shut the hell up.
- I need to write an SF game, in the same manner as Angelus. Everything you need to play in one post, if you have the basic rules. WoD for weird horror/SF?
- More stuff on digitalraven.org tomorrow. I'm currently mostly dead. Stupid rugger-buggers screaming in the streets after two post-graduation lager shandies. Bastards.
- Why has nobody photoshopped Cherie Blair into the Joker? I thought it would have been done years ago and all over the bloody web, but Googling finds nothing. I shed a tear for obvious visual comedy.
- I love the York Brewery. Especially their Brideshead bitter.
The Game: Thousand Suns The Publisher: Originally Rogue Games, now Grognardia Games. Degree of Familiarity: I’ve planned games, but…
The Game: Stars Without Number The Publisher: Sine Nomine Publishing Degree of Familiarity: None. This is my second time reading it over. Books…
The Game: Remnants: Post Apocalyptic Mecha The Publisher: Outrider Studios Degree of Familiarity: None yet. Books Required: Just the…