The obligatory tally of Stuff I Got:
- New shirt - black, but it shines red. My wardrobe diversifies.
- New sweatshirt - black.
- Socks, 5 pairs.
- Boxers, 3 pairs.
- Shower gel/Deoderant "gift pack", 2 sets.
- Monstrous Regiment (Terry Pratchett).
- Prometheus Rising (Robert Anton Wilson).
- A new TV - I've needed one for a while.
- Switchblade Honey (Warren Ellis).
- The Italian Job DVD
- And finally, 12 months of paid journal time from my darling coaldustcanary
Dinner for the first time in memory wasn't here. We went to my grandmother's, ate far too much, drank far too much, and told long, rambling stories the way one does after a fucking big meal. Other than that, even less went on than usually does.
Merry Christmas, and all that there like.
: It wouldn't be Christmas without these.